Welcome to our website. By using our website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not use our website.
- Use of Website: Our website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from our website.
- Intellectual Property: The content of our website is protected by copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use any content from our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
- Disclaimer: Our website and the materials contained on it are provided on an “as is” basis. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Limitations: In no event shall we be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on our website, even if we or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
- Revisions and Errata: The materials appearing on our website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on our website are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on our website at any time without notice.
- Links: Our website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content or accuracy of any off-site pages or any other websites linked to our website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law: Any claim relating to our website shall be governed by the laws of the country of our headquarters without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions: We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
By using our website, you signify your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our website.